Select a solution
- Manage add-ons for Internet Explorer - Microsoft Windows Help
Learn about add-ons in Internet Explorer, including how to turn add-ons on or off, delete installed add-ons, and use Enhanced Protected Mode.
- I want to remove to coiNttinueetosavoe add-on in IE
This IS add-on is some sort of malware that has not been removed with any anti malware software I have run. There is no delete button offered, etc. The file is stores under c:\programdata and although
- Flash not working in IE 11 on Surface Pro 2 Windows 8.1
Adobe Flash Player says it is not installed when I want to play flash video in Internet Explorer 11 on Surface Pro 2 out of the box . I believe flash is integrated in IE 11, however, it is enabled in
- how do i install java in ie10 on a surface running RT
I open Internet Explorer in desktop, go to java.com, and then click on the java download. All that happens is I get redirected to the same page. What am I missing?
- Can't see Favorites on IE10 in W8
I'm using IE10 on Windows 8 and can't access Favorites, the Favorites Bar shows up but there's nothing there, and the