Select a solution
- Download, install, upgrade, activate
Help and support for Office 365 Home and Office 2013 installation, setup, activation, and product key
- Upgrade to a Microsoft Office suite
Microsoft Office Starter 2010 provides the features necessary for basic word processing and spreadsheet tasks. However, if you are a student, if you are operating a home business
- Export Windows Live Mail email, contacts, and calendar data to Outlook
Explains how you can export email messages from Windows Live Mail into Outlook 2010, into Outlook 2007, and into Outlook 2003.
- Use old out .pst file to new install of Office 07 in upgrade to Win 8?
Recently upgraded to Win 8 kept nothing thinking I could move old file from Windows.old file. Re-installed Office 07. Need to use old outlook.pst file in re-install. Down loaded relocate utility but
- Why did the Office 2010 upgrade install 32-bit on my 64-bit PC and how do I fix that?
After installing the Office 2010 upgrade on both of my 64-bit PCs, I discovered they were both running the 32-bit version. Both had been running Office 2007 before the upgrade. Surely the 64-bit