Select a solution
- Sync your Outlook calendar to Windows Phone
This article describes how to sync / move / import Outlook calendar(s) to Windows Phone 7 and Windows Phone 8 by means of putting them in Windows Live, through Exhange, then through Hotmail Connector.
- outlook data files (calendar; tasks, notes, contacts) will not download; can't delete email addresses; outbox screwed up
outlook data files (calendar; tasks, notes, contacts) will not download; can't delete email addresses; outbox screwed up; tried to fix; now I can't delete email addresses.
- Can we have our Calendar,notes and Tasks sync in someway so that we can view it in all computer we open outlook?
Can we have our Calendar,notes and Tasks sync'ed in someway so that we can view it in all computer we open Outlook? for an example when we create a calendar,notes,task item in Exchange server, we see
- integrating/syncing contacts, tasks, notes, and calendar - make task USING contact record, and calendar item USING task - vs. 3 different records.
I want to integrate my contacts, tasks, and calendar. Specifically, I want to be able to drag a contact to a task, then a task to the calendar, and when I make a change to the calendar item notes, I
- printing daily calendar - increase column width for notes/tasks
Hello all, When I print my daily outlook calendar, is it possible to adjust the column widths so that my left side calendar area is narrower than my tasks/notes right column? I want more space in my