Select a solution
- Wired and wireless network problems - Microsoft Windows Help
Troubleshoot wireless (Wi-Fi) and wired (Ethernet/LAN) network connection problems and Internet connectivity issues in Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP.
- Windows 7: Ad-hoc network to share internet option missing.
Windows 7 question: when I try to set-up adhoc network to share internet I don't get option to choose share internet or not which I do get on my Vista laptop. Though I am successfully able to share
- No LAN Network Icon, Network Internet Access crossed out in system tray, all works though?
I hope somebody can help I'm running Windows 7 Pro on a new HP 6000 PC after installing various applications I noticed that my LAN icon in Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network Connection
- Windows 7 Network, Internet connection OK, Not able to connect to Homegroup, Yellow star on Wireless & unable to connect to network.
Ok here it goes...I use to have a connection until I ran the network trouble shooter when my Linksys lost it IP. After it was done I lost all networking. I can connect to the internet, I have no place
- Network / Internet access hardware suggestions
I am in the process of setting up a network with about 13-16 machines, one of which being a server that I have not yet set up. The idea is to have 4 of the machines be able to access the internet at