Select a solution
- Wired and wireless network problems - Microsoft Windows Help
Troubleshoot wireless (Wi-Fi) and wired (Ethernet/LAN) network connection problems and Internet connectivity issues in Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP.
- no wired network connection after desktop reboot, wireless laptop still connected__
Internet connection was working just fine until I did a restart on my Compaq Presario desktop. Once was restarted I suddenly lost my wired network connection, yet my wireless Toshiba laptop still has
- Can't connect through both wireless and wired connections after Windows Update
Hello. I have two laptops. One of them was working just fine earlier when I ran Windows Update. Upon rebooting, I found that I could no longer connect to the internet from both wireless and ethernet
- Can't connect to the Internet when using Wired and wireless connection at the same time.
I have both wired and wireless connection on my desktop PC running Windows Vista Ultimate SP1. The wired connection is permanently connected to the Internet via a Cable modem, with absolutely no
- Wired network connection will not connect to router
My HP desktop with Vista ultimate - Fully updated and patched, will not connect wired to my new router (it did connect to my older router, but the new 2Wire brand router/dsl modem - cannot connect. it