Select a solution
- Wired and wireless network problems - Microsoft Windows Help
Troubleshoot wireless (Wi-Fi) and wired (Ethernet/LAN) network connection problems and Internet connectivity issues in Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP.
- Cannot connect to internet (using either wired or wireless connection) after a power outage, getting error
After a power outage, I cannot connect to wireless (cannot even connect with the wired ethernet cable); keep getting message
- XP Network Wired Printing Issues, Wireless Is OK
I'm trying to print on a corp network printer. This has previously worked. All network printers indicate Unable To Connect. This occurs when on the wired LAN. When on the corp. wireless LAN, the
- Cannot open wireless connection to connect to network
Original Title - have Cisco router, Belkin wireless adapter whisch was working perfectly. I was using Network Magic software. Now, I can't open the wireless connection to connect. My add a device is
- unable to connect to the internet... either wireless or wired.
i used to get pefect internet using wireless linksys but now i cant connect. ive bought a router and it internet connects on my ps3 and on my desktop but not my laptop. under the