- The MDX query has an Aggregate function that is used in a calculated member in a WHERE clause.
- The Aggregate function use more than one member of the Dim.Hier hierarchy.
- There is a scope statement that affects a member of the Dim.Hier hierarchy that is not present in the Aggregate function.
- The Dim dimension is a parent/child dimension.
- This issue can be checked by adding the EXISTING keyword to the parameter of the Aggregate function.
- This form of MDX query is made frequently by Excel when a PivotTable object is converted to formulas (by using the CUBESET function).
ID d'article : 2800284 - Dernière mise à jour : 27 août 2013 - Révision : 1