- In Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or SQL Server 2014, you run a query against a table.
- The query uses a parallel plan.
- Read committed snapshot isolation (RCSI) is enabled at the database level.
- To view the information about the latch waits, use the sys.dm_os_latch_stats dynamic management view.
- To view the information about the wait queue of tasks that are waiting on a resource, use the sys.dm_os_waiting_tasks dynamic management view.
Service pack information for SQL Server 2014To resolve this issue, obtain Service Pack 1 for SQL Server 2014.
bugs that are fixed in SQL Server 2014 Service Pack 1 .
Service pack information for SQL Server 2012To resolve this problem, obtain the latest service pack for Microsoft SQL Server 2012. For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Cumulative update information
Cumulative Update 3 for SQL Server 2012 SP1The fix for this issue was first released in Cumulative Update 3. For more information about how to obtain this cumulative update package for SQL Server 2012 SP1, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
ID d'article : 2806979 - Dernière mise à jour : 10 juin 2014 - Révision : 1