In Microsoft Dynamics SL, the accounts in the Chart of Accounts(01.260.00) in General Ledger are represented by their own Management Reporter dimension.
|•||This dimension is called “Natural” in the Dynamics SL data provider.|
|•||This dimension is called “Account” in the Dynamics SL data mart adapter.|
In a Microsoft Dynamics SL demo database, open Flexkey Definition(21.320.00) in Shared Information. Specify SUBACCOUNT in Field Type. You see that “Reporting Unit” is the description of Seg #1.
|•||This dimension is called “Segment_02” in the Dynamics SL data provider.|
|•||This dimension is called “Reporting Unit” in the Dynamics SL data mart adapter.|
- Go to https://home.diagnostics.support.microsoft.com/SelfHelp
- Select: Dynamics AX Management Reporter 2012 TDBX Update Diagnostic. The name contains Dynamics AX, but this will work for all ERPs.
- Click Create and Download.
- Choose to Run or Save.
- Browse to the location of the TDBX file you created.
- Select the dimension name you want to change. Using Example 1 from above, you would select "Natural".
- Click Next and then type the new name for the dimension. Using Example 1 from above, you would type "Account".
- Click Next and a new .TDBX file will be created. The new file name will be Updated.tdbx and will be created at the same location as your original .TDBX file.
ID d'article : 2807488 - Dernière mise à jour : 8 sept. 2015 - Révision : 1