- Windows Server 2012 Essentials Dashboard and client Launchpad
- Remote Web Access
- Connect Computer
- Windows Server 2012 Essentials Client Backup
When you transition Windows Server 2012 Essentials to Windows Server 2012 Standard all these features, except for the media features, are left intact and are supported as long as the environment stays in an Essentials-like configuration. These features were designed and tested for running on a Windows Server 2012 Essentials server. If you make changes to the transitioned server that were not possible on an Essentials server, you may break those features. For the Essentials features to be supported you cannot make any of the following changes:
- Add any features or roles that are not supported on Windows Server 2012 Essentials.
- Remove any of the pre-installed features or roles.
- Run DCPROMO.
- Create a trust.
- Transfer the FSMO roles off the transitioned server.
- Dual home the server.
- Scale beyond 75 users and devices. The features mentioned above have been performance tested for up to 75 users and devices only.
To clarify, you can make any of the above mentioned changes, but the Essentials-specific features may break, and will not be supported.
ID d'article : 2807525 - Dernière mise à jour : 4 févr. 2013 - Révision : 1