Symptom 1The state of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 content indexes is displayed as "Failed" by Get-MailboxDatabaseCopyStatus, and the associated error message indicates an internal error that occurs with the database or its index (Refer the following screen shot).
The Content Index status of all or most of the mailbox databases in the environment may show "Failed."
Symptom 2The Application log may display the following events:
- Create a new Active Directory group that is named "ContentSubmitters" and then grant Admistrators and NetworkService full access to the group. This is a dummy group and should be used as a placeholder only. You might want to add a description so that the group is not removed.
- Force or wait for Active Directory replication.
- Restart the following services:
- Microsoft Exchange Search
- Microsoft Exchange Search Host Controller
ID d'article : 2807668 - Dernière mise à jour : 7 mars 2014 - Révision : 1