- You use Internet Explorer 10 on a computer that is running Windows 8.
- On the Security tab of the Internet Options dialog box, you enable the Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe for scripting option for a security zone.
- You start Internet Explorer 10 from the Start screen.
- You browse to a site that contains ActiveX components from the specified security zone.
Note ActiveX components should only load in Internet Explorer 10 when you start Internet Explorer 10 from the desktop.
Security update informationTo resolve this issue, install the most recent cumulative security update for Internet Explorer. To do this, go to the following Microsoft website:
- This update was first included in the following security update:2792100 MS13-009: Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer: February 12, 2013
- For more technical information about the most recent cumulative security update for Internet Explorer, go to the following Microsoft websites:
ID d'article : 2807922 - Dernière mise à jour : 12 févr. 2013 - Révision : 1