This issue occurs when the Display size for your computer screen is set to 125 percent or 150 percent.
- Open each of the affected forms in Design view. To do this, click the View icon on the ribbon, and then click Design View.
- Follow the step that is appropriate for your version of Access:
- Access 2013: In the Design section of the ribbon, click the Property Sheet icon.
- Access 2010 or Access 2007: In the Tools section of the ribbon, click the Property Sheet icon.
- At the top of the Property Sheet area, click Form in the Selection type list.
- On the Format tab, locate the Picture property.
- In the Picture property list, select the picture name, and then press Delete.
- When you are prompted to remove the picture from the form, click Yes.
- Close the form, and save the changes.
- Desktop Project Management
- Project List
- Project Details
- Employee List
- Employee Details
- Completed and Deferred Projects
- Task Details
- Desktop Issue Tracking
- Issue List
- Issue Details
Find more tips, tricks, and learning opportunities for small business.
ID d'article : 2809314 - Dernière mise à jour : 12 juil. 2013 - Révision : 1