- You use Internet Explorer 10 on a computer that is running Windows 8.
- You enable the ActiveX Filtering option in Internet Explorer.
- You browse to an online product description page for a Windows Store app.
- Then you click View in Windows Store on the webpage.
Security update informationTo resolve this issue, install the most recent cumulative security update for Internet Explorer. To do this, go to the following Microsoft website:
- This update was first included in the following security update:2792100 MS13-009: Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer: February 12, 2013
- For more technical information about the most recent cumulative security update for Internet Explorer, go to the following Microsoft websites:
For more information about software update terminology, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
ID d'article : 2809412 - Dernière mise à jour : 12 févr. 2013 - Révision : 1