- You use Internet Explorer 10 on a computer that is running Windows 8.
- You browse to a webpage on a tab that is running in InPrivate Browsing mode.
- You close the InPrivate tab.
- You press Ctrl+Shift+T to reopen closed tabs.
Note InPrivate tabs should not be recoverable after they are closed.
Security update informationTo resolve this issue, install the most recent cumulative security update for Internet Explorer. To do this, go to the following Microsoft website:
- This update was first included in the following security update:2792100 MS13-009: Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer: February 12, 2013
- For more technical information about the most recent cumulative security update for Internet Explorer, go to the following Microsoft websites:
ID d'article : 2809416 - Dernière mise à jour : 12 févr. 2013 - Révision : 1