- You publish a Microsoft SharePoint application to a trunk in Microsoft Forefront Unified Access Gateway (UAG) 2010 Service Pack 2.
- You configure the application and enable one of the following properties on the Portal Link tab of the published application:
- Allow rich clients to bypass trunk authentication
- Use Office Forms Based Authentication for Office client applications
- You publish another application to the same Forefront UAG trunk.
In this scenario, the application properties that you configured are lost.
For example, this problem may occur when you add a Remote Desktop Services (Terminal Services) application or a legacy client/server application.
ID d'article : 2810231 - Dernière mise à jour : 20 févr. 2013 - Révision : 1