Event ID: 8307
Event Description: An exception occurred in AD claim provider when calling SPClaimProvider.FillResolve(): Thread was being aborted..
The Person/Group Picker control throws the following error message:
You do not have rights to complete the operation (client side). The control may also throw the error message "Unknown network error" on a subsequent search.
- Create a custom SharePoint group on the root site collection
a. Grant no site permissions to the above group
b. Add "All Authenticated Users" to it
- Browse to the "Site Pages" library on the root site
- Create a dummy page in the "Site Pages" library e.g. dummy.aspx
- Break the permission inheritance on the dummy.aspx page
- Grant the newly created SharePoint group Read permission on the dummy.aspx page
- Force permission re-inheritance on the page
- This will leave the SharePoint group (and thus all users) with Limited Access permissions on the list and the root site
- Search for a user in People and Groups control in the InfoPath form
ID d'article : 2810275 - Dernière mise à jour : 15 févr. 2013 - Révision : 1