- You attach an exFAT file system mounted hard disk to a Windows Embedded Compact 7-based device.
- The hard disk is corrupted in a specific way.
- You run an application that calls the ScanVolumeEX function in order to scan the hard disk.
Software update information
Download informationThe Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update (February 2013) is now available from Microsoft. To download this Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update, go to the following Microsoft Download Center website:
The kind of processor that each file applies to is visible in the name of each file in the "File information" section.
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previously issued updates for this product have also been installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
ID d'article : 2811856 - Dernière mise à jour : 11 mars 2013 - Révision : 1