Consider the following scenario:
- You run an application on a Windows Embedded Compact 7-based device.
- The application calls the VarUI4FromI4 function to convert variant data types from the LONG data type to the unsigned long (ULONG) data type.
- The application passes a negative value to the lIn parameter of the function.
Software update information
Download informationThe Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update (March 2013) is now available from Microsoft. To download this Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update, go to the following Microsoft Download Center website:
The kind of processor that each file applies to is visible in the name of each file in the "File information" section.
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previously issued updates for this product have also been installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
ID d'article : 2811878 - Dernière mise à jour : 9 avr. 2013 - Révision : 1