The server returned the following error message: Exception of type
'Microsoft.SharePoint.SoapServer.SoapServerException' was thrown.'
- Select File, and then click Account Settings.
- Click Account Settings, and then click SharePoint Lists.
- In the Account Settings dialog box, double-click the SharePoint list for which you received the error.
- Clear the check on Display this list on other computers with the account: and then click OK.
- Make sure that the SharePoint list for which you received the error is still selected, and then click Remove.
- Close the Account Settings dialog box.
Note If you have multiple Outlook clients connected to the same email account, you may have to wait until the changes are synchronized to your other Outlook clients. If the SharePoint List is still listed on the other Outlook clients, repeat these steps on each of those clients.
ID d'article : 2812355 - Dernière mise à jour : 1 févr. 2013 - Révision : 1