- Open the Perceptive Pixel Multitouch app, located in the Control Panel, under Hardware and Sound.
- In the Sensors tab, choose your sensor listed under Sensor Devices
- Click Calibrate. You will be presented with the calibration screen, consisting of nine square points.
- Touch the center of each box until each box becomes bright green. You may need to shift your fingertip slightly to get the crosshair to align with the box. If a box turns red, brown, or a dull green you should move on to other boxes and then come back to it.
- You will have calibrated the display properly when all of the boxes are bright green and the feedback text reads "9 touch calibration points, accuracy=excellent".
- For stylus calibration, it is necessary to exit the current calibration screen and then re-enter. Follow the directions outlined above utilizing your stylus rather than your finger. Otherwise, click EXIT CALIBRATION to complete the calibration process.
ID d'article : 2819610 - Dernière mise à jour : 5 avr. 2013 - Révision : 1