- On your Yammer network home page, create a new group by doing one of the following:
- Click the Plus Sign (+) next to the Groups heading in the left column.
- Click Groups in the left column, and then click Create New Group.
- Click + Create Group at the bottom of the list of groups in the left column.
- In the upper-right corner of the screen, click the ellipsis (...), click Groups, and then click Create New group.
- Click Browse Groups at the bottom of the list of groups in the left column, and then click Create New Group.
Note As a general best practice before you create a group, make sure that the name of the group that you want to create doesn't already exist.
- Click Internal Group, and then enter a Group Name.
If your network has turned off the ability to create external networks, you'll see the following screen:
Note This page will warn you if the name that you selected is already taken by another group on the network, and it will let you change the name before you create the group.
- Add any group members that you want to join your group.
- Select the Public or Private setting for the group.
Note You can't change the group's Public or Private setting after it's created in a Basic group on a free Yammer network.
- Click Create Group.
ID d'article : 2840522 - Dernière mise à jour : 30 mai 2014 - Révision : 1