SSO lets you access Yammer in just one click from an SSO portal where all enterprise applications are already conveniently located. You no longer have to remember any URLs, user names, or passwords. This behavior saves time and prevents phishing.
To access SSO networks from Yammer mobile apps, you first have to sign in to the Yammer website to retrieve a temporary password for the application.
- In a web browser, sign in to http://yammer.com/YourDomain.com.
Note The YourDomain.com placeholder represents your company's domain name.
- Browse to https://www.yammer.com/apps.
- Click the mobile device that you're using or the Yammer Desktop Application.
- Review the instructions under Single Sign On Instructions.
- Use the displayed password together with your email address to sign in to the Yammer mobile app or the Yammer Desktop Application.
If you sign out from either a Yammer mobile app or the Yammer Desktop Application, you have to follow the steps in the "Procedure" section again to obtain a new password.
ID d'article : 2840525 - Dernière mise à jour : 14 févr. 2017 - Révision : 1