Note: This functionality is not available for a credit memo.
1. While keying the cash receipt, click on the Apply button. Or you can post the cash receipt and then open the Apply Sales Documents window. To do this, click on Transactions, point to Sales and click Apply Sales Documents.
2. In the Apply Sales Documents window, mark the scheduled payment invoice to apply to.
3. Click OK.
4. If your cash receipt has a larger amount than the scheduled payment invoice is for, you will prompted with the following message:
5. Click Yes. The Principal Payment window appears to confirm the action.
6. Click OK to apply the amount listed to the principal for the Schedule Number listed. It will recalculate the Principal and interest amounts on this scheduled payment to adjust.
7. Click OK in the Apply Sales Documents window.
8. Click Post to post the cash receipt, if applicable.
Note: After the principal amounts have been adjusted, the overage will be displayed in Inquiry as a separate document with a sequence number of 'A01'. (The regular released scheduled payments had '001', '002', etc as the sequence numbers.)
ID d'article : 2844603 - Dernière mise à jour : 26 avr. 2013 - Révision : 1