For more information, see the log file for SmartArt graphics.
Alert ID: 31588402
Method 1: Uncheck the Connect to Office.com option in the Trust Center.
- Open Microsoft Word 2010.
- Click File > Options.
- Select Trust Center, and then click the Trust Center Settings button.
- Select Privacy Options, and then uncheck Connect to Office.com for updated content when I'm connected to the Internet.
- Click OK, and then restart Word 2010.
Method 2: Delete SmartArt Graphics files.You can delete these files from this folder location:
To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Start, and type this line in the Search programs and files box:
- Select all the files in the window that opens and delete them.
Method 3: Click OK on the error message.The error message will only appear once per session. If you click OK, you should not receive the error again until you exit and then restart Word 2010.
ID d'article : 2062934 - Dernière mise à jour : 11 avr. 2012 - Révision : 1