These steps can be used to troubleshoot problems with products that use HTML Help. This includes the HTML Help Workshop and documentation, such as the MSDN Library.
NOTE: If the HTML Help Workshop is installed, uninstall it before beginning these steps. The HTML Help Workshop should always be uninstalled before installing a newer version. Use Add/Remove Programs under the Control Panel to uninstall the HTML Help Workshop. See the "References" section of this article for the location of the latest HTML Help Workshop.
- Reinstall Windows 2000.
- Reinstall the latest Windows 2000 Service Pack.
- Obtain a hotfix that updates one or more HTML Help system files.
Manually Removing HTML Help from Computers Running Windows 95, Window 98, Windows NT, and Windows Me
- If your computer is running Windows NT, make sure you are an Administrator.
- Close all running applications.
- Delete the following two files from the Windows directory:
- Delete all occurrences of the following files (which are usually in the %WinDir%\System or the %WinDir%\System32 folders):
- Restart your computer. No HTML Help file is viewable until HTML Help is reinstalled.
Updating HTML Help on Computers Running Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, and Windows MeFollow the instructions on:
ID d'article : 201420 - Dernière mise à jour : 18 mai 2007 - Révision : 1