Component: Outlook Web Access
- Click the Up one folder button to display a list of folders in the OWA client.
- Select the folder you want to delete, like the Tasks folder.
- On the toolbar, click the Delete the current folder button.
- You receive the dialog box prompt, "Are you sure you want to delete the current folder and its subfolders?"
- Click OK to delete the folder.
With Exchange Server 5.0 and 5.5, you can delete the Contacts folder as well as other special folders. This was however changed in Exchange Server 5.5 SP1, and Contacts can no longer be deleted.
ID d'article : 215604 - Dernière mise à jour : 22 sept. 2005 - Révision : 1