NOTE: Microsoft Office 2000 has built-in functionality that allows you to get more information about difficult-to-troubleshoot alerts or error messages. If you want to enable this functionality for this and other error messages in Microsoft Office 2000, please download the Microsoft Office 2000 Customizable Alerts file from the Microsoft Office Update Web site at the following address: NOTE: If you reached this article by clicking the Web Info button in an error message, you already have Customizable Alerts enabled.
One or more margins identified in section n are set outside the printable area of the page.Most printers cannot print all the way to the edge of the paper because of physical limitations in the way the printer handles paper.
If you set your document or section margins closer to the edge of the paper than your printer is capable of printing, Microsoft Word returns an error message when you send your document to the printer. To correct the margins in the section identified, follow these steps:
- On the Edit menu, click Go To.
- In the Go to what box, click Section.
- In the Enter section number box, type the number of the section that appeared in the error message, click Go To, and then click Close.
- On the File menu, click Page Setup.
- Click the Margins tab, and then click OK. Word displays the following message:One or more margins are set outside the printable area of the page. Choose the Fix button to increase the appropriate margins.
- Click the Fix button. This increases any margin in the unprintable region to the minimum margin setting.NOTE: If you are familiar with the printer's unprintable regions, you can manually increase the Top, Bottom, Left, and Right margins to the minimum required.
ID d'article : 224061 - Dernière mise à jour : 16 août 2012 - Révision : 1