Uninstalling the Client for Microsoft Networks or clearing the client, services, or protocol check boxes does not make the connection disconnect and go offline.
The following error message may be generated:
- Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Network and Dial-up Connections.
- Click Local Area Connection, and then click Properties on the File menu.
- Check the Components checked are used by this connection box. If this box is empty, you must install services and protocols.
- Click Install.
- Click Add, click the appropriate client, and then click OK.
- Click Protocol, click Add, click the appropriate protocol, and then click OK.
- Configure the protocol, and then click OK.
- Allow the computer to restart and connectivity should be restored. Make additional configuration changes as necessary if connectivity is not initially restored and test again.
ID d'article : 228317 - Dernière mise à jour : 27 févr. 2007 - Révision : 1