Re-install Equation Editor to properly install its fonts.
If you set either the Microsoft Office or the Office Tools feature to Run all from Network, then the Equation Editor feature will be set to Run from Network.
You only receive this error message once during each session of the Office program you are using. If you quit, restart the Office program, and then insert or activate an Equation Editor object, you again receive the error message.
To prevent the error from ever occurring, follow these steps.
NOTE: Quit all programs before you proceed.
- Click Start, point to Settings, and click Control Panel.
- Double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon.
- Double-click the Office 2000 entry in the list of installed programs.
- Click Add or Remove Features in the Microsoft Office 2000: Maintenance Mode dialog box.
- Click the plus (+) sign next to the Office Tools feature.
- Change the installation state of the Equation Editor feature to Run from My Computer.
- Click Update Now.
- Click OK to the alert advising you that Setup has completed successfully.
ID d'article : 228625 - Dernière mise à jour : 25 juin 2001 - Révision : 1