IMPORTANT: This article contains information about editing the registry. Before you edit the registry, make sure you understand how to restore it if a problem occurs. For information about how to do this, view the "Restoring the Registry" Help topic in Regedit.exe or the "Restoring a Registry Key" Help topic in Regedt32.exe.
This bug only affects the "Attach to process" list when running on Windows NT and Windows 2000.
Resolution 1You should be able to attach to the process using Task Manager:
- Enable just-in-time debugging (JIT):
- In Visual C++, on the Tools menu, click Options.
- On the Debug tab, make sure that Just-in-time debugging is selected.
- Run Task Manager and select the process to attach to. Right-click and select Debug.
- Run Task Manager and get the process ID for the process you want to debug.
- At a command prompt enter the following:msdev -p <processid>
For additional information about Visual Studio service packs, click the following article numbers to view the articles in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
194295 HOWTO: Tell That a Visual Studio Service Pack Is Installed
ID d'article : 235434 - Dernière mise à jour : 19 juin 2014 - Révision : 1