Step 1: Download the current version of IntelliType software
- Visit the following Microsoft Web site:
- Select your keyboard, and make the other appropriate selections to download the latest IntelliType software.
Step 2: Start the Keyboard wizard, and change the assignments
- Open the Keyboard item in Control Panel.
- In Windows 7 or in Windows Vista, click Start , type keyboard in the Start Search box, and then click Keyboard (or Microsoft Keyboard) in the Programs list.
- In Windows XP and earlier versions of Windows, click Start, click Run, type Control keyboard, and then click OK.
- On the Key Settings tab, select the key that you want to change.
- To change the command or the program assignment, click Configure. To change or to assign a macro to the key, click Assign/Manage Macro.
- Select the appropriate options, and then follow the instructions.
- You can specify that a program open to a specific document, Web site, or other item by adding the appropriate parameter. For example:
- iexplore.exe http://www.msn.com: Starts Microsoft Internet Explorer, and opens the MSN.com Web site
- word.exe mydoc.doc: Starts Microsoft Word, and opens the mydoc file
- Use Restore Defaults to remove all customized settings, and restart all assignments.
- Under Custom Key Settings, you can rename each bank by using Options, or you can add a program for custom key assignments for that program by using Add.
- Macros can be assigned or changed by using the Assign/Manage Macro button. See Help for more information.
ID d'article : 237179 - Dernière mise à jour : 29 sept. 2011 - Révision : 1