- An exclamation point (!) may appear as +ACE-
- A quotation mark (") may appear as +ACI-
- An ampersand character (&) may appear as +ACY-
- The @ character may appear as +AEA-
- The # character may appear as +ACM-
- In Outlook Express, click Options on the Tools menu.
- Click the Read tab, and then click International Settings.
- Click to clear the Use default encoding for all incoming messages check box, click OK, and then click OK.
ID d'article : 244441 - Dernière mise à jour : 24 janv. 2007 - Révision : 1