- Click Start, click Programs, and then click Administrative Tools.
- Click Services, and then double-click the appropriate service.
- Click Recovery, and then select the appropriate response from either the First failure box, the Second failure box, or the Subsequent failures box.
- Type in the appropriate executable followed by the full path and file name of the file you want to execute.
NOTE: If you want to run a batch file, type the forcedos.exe command in the Program box, and then type myfile.bat in the Command line parameters box, where myfile is your file name.
If you want to run a script file, type one of the following commands for Microsoft Visual Basic scripts, where my script is the name of your script.wscript.exe my script.vbs
wscript.exe my script.js (for Java scripts)
- Click OK, and then close Services Manager.
For more information about using Windows 2000 Services Manager, consult the Using Services topic in Windows 2000 Help.
ID d'article : 247929 - Dernière mise à jour : 1 mars 2007 - Révision : 1