WARNING: Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious, system-wide problems that may require you to reinstall Windows NT to correct them. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use this tool at your own risk.
- Start Regedt32.exe.
- Select each registry root that you want to compare.
- From the menu bar, click Registry.
- Click Save Subtree As.
- Click Save as type.
- Select Text files.
- Save the file as Filename.old.
- Follow the above steps for all subtrees.
- Install the new software or perform the upgrade.
- After the upgrade or install repeat steps 2-6.
- Save the file as Filename.new.
- Run Windiff from the resource kit and compare the two files, filename.old and filename.new.
ID d'article : 171780 - Dernière mise à jour : 31 oct. 2006 - Révision : 1