- The issues that the update package fixes.
- The prerequisites for installing the update package.
- Whether you must restart the computer after you install the update package.
- Whether the update package is replaced by any other update package.
- Whether you must make any registry changes.
- The files that the update package contains.
- 981218 A call is dropped when a media time-out occurs on the gateway side of the Office Communications Server 2007 R2, Mediation Server
- 981250 The Office Communications Server 2007 R2, Mediation Server does not send a response to the PSTN gateway when the Mediation Server cannot contact the front-end server
- 972772 Video is not displayed after you enable Quality of Service (QoS) at the pool level in Communications Server 2007 R2 and you enable QoS on a client computer
- 972770 An update package enables Office Communications Server 2007 R2, Mediation Server to include a diversion header in the re-invite after the server processes a 302 redirection
- 968954 Communications Server 2007 R2 front-end server does not recognize a 504 error message that is sent by Communications Server 2007 R2 Mediation Server after you install update 956829
Update package information
Download CenterThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the MediationServer.msp package now.
Release Date: November 2010
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
By Contacting Microsoft SupportA supported hotfix is available from Microsoft. However, this hotfix is intended to resolve only the problems that are described in this article. Apply this hotfix only to systems that are experiencing the problems described in this article. This hotfix might receive additional testing. Therefore, if you are not severely affected by this problem, we recommend that you wait for the next software update that contains this hotfix.
If the hotfix is available for download, there is a "Hotfix download available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If this section does not appear, contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support to obtain the hotfix.
Note If additional issues occur or if any troubleshooting is required, you might have to create a separate service request. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for this specific hotfix. For a complete list of Microsoft Customer Service and Support telephone numbers or to create a separate service request, visit the following Microsoft website: Note The "Hotfix download available" form displays the languages for which the hotfix is available. If you do not see your language, it is because a hotfix is not available for that language.
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this update package.
Restart requirementYou may have to restart the computer after you apply this update package.
Hotfix replacement informationThis cumulative update replaces cumulative update 977937. For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Registry informationTo use one of the update packages in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
Update package installation informationTo install this cumulative update, install the OCS2007-KB2404578-amd64-MediationServer.msp file on the following computers:
- Office Communications Server 2007 R2 – Mediation Server
- Click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, and then right-click
- Click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- Start the cumulative update (.msp).
Removal informationTo remove this cumulative update, use the Add or Remove Programs item in Control Panel. You must restart the computer after you uninstall the cumulative update for Office Communications Server 2007 R2, Mediation Server.
Sometimes, when you try to uninstall the cumulative update, you are prompted for the source CD. If this behavior occurs, insert the source CD, or provide the path where the source files can be found.
File informationThis hotfix may not contain all the files that you must have to fully update a product to the latest build. This hotfix contains only the files that you must have to resolve the issues that are listed in this article.
After the update is installed, the global version of this update has the file attributes, or a later version of the file attributes, that are listed in the following table:
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform|
ID d'article : 2404578 - Dernière mise à jour : 13 janv. 2011 - Révision : 1