- You install Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Reporting Services (SSRS 2008 R2) on a Microsoft SharePoint 2010 server.
- You use the SharePoint Integrated mode in SSRS 2008 R2.
- You upload a report to the SharePoint document library.
- You create a webpage in SharePoint.
- You add a Report Viewer web part to the webpage, and then you select Adjust height to fit zone to set the height of the web part.
- You try to open the webpage in Windows Internet Explorer 7 or Internet Explorer 8 to view the report.
- The table in the report spans to another area of the webpage.
- If the report has no parameters, the report is not displayed. Only the toolbar of the Report Viewer web part is displayed.
- If the report has some parameters, then the report is rendered in such a way that the height of the report area is the same as the height of the parameter areas. However, there is no vertical scrollbar in the report area to move to the bottom of the report. Therefore, you can only see the top of the report.
Cumulative update information
SQL Server 2008 R2The fix for this issue was first released in Cumulative Update 6. For more information about how to obtain this cumulative update package for SQL Server 2008 R2, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
For more information about the Incremental Servicing Model for SQL Server, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
ID d'article : 2424346 - Dernière mise à jour : 21 févr. 2011 - Révision : 1