There is a problem with the page you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed. When the Web server (while acting as a gateway or proxy) contacted the upstream content server, it received an invalid response from the content server.
For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Registry InformationImportant This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- Click Start, type regedit in the searchbox, and then press ENTER.
- Locate and then click the following registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\IIS Extensions\Application Request Routing.
- Right-click Application Request Routing, point to New, click Key, and then type Parameters.
- To create a new registry entry, right-click Parameters, point to New, and then click DWORD(32-bit) Value.
- Change the name of the registry entry to OptionalWinHttpFlag.
- Double-click the registry entry, select Decimal, type 72, and then click OK.
- Exit Registry Editor.
ID d'article : 2455129 - Dernière mise à jour : 29 oct. 2010 - Révision : 1