- The issues that the update package fixes.
- The prerequisites for installing the update package.
- Whether you must restart the computer after you install the update package.
- Whether the update package is replaced by any other update package.
- Whether you must make any registry changes.
- The files that the update package contains.
Issue that this update package fixes This cumulative update fixes the following issue:
- 2512090 A call that is ended by the caller before the ring back tone is played rings the Response Group Service unexpectedly in an Office Communications Server 2007 R2 environment
Update package information
Microsoft Download CenterThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the UcmaWorkflowRedist.msp package now.
Release Date: March 2011
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
By contacting supportA supported hotfix is available from Microsoft. However, this hotfix is intended to resolve only the problems that are described in this article. Apply this hotfix only to systems that are experiencing the problems described in this article. This hotfix might receive additional testing. Therefore, if you are not severely affected by this problem, we recommend that you wait for the next software update that contains this hotfix.
If the hotfix is available for download, there is a "Hotfix download available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If this section does not appear, contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support to obtain the hotfix.
Note If additional issues occur or if any troubleshooting is required, you might have to create a separate service request. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for this specific hotfix. For a complete list of Microsoft Customer Service and Support telephone numbers or to create a separate service request, visit the following Microsoft website: Note The "Hotfix download available" form displays the languages for which the hotfix is available. If you do not see your language, it is because a hotfix is not available for that language.
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this update package.
Restart requirementYou may have to restart the computer after you apply this cumulative update.
Hotfix replacement informationThis update package does not replace a previously released update package.
Registry informationTo use one of the update packages in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
Update package installation informationTo install this cumulative update, install the UcmaWorkflowRedist.msp package on the following server roles:
- Office Communications Server 2007 R2 – Standard Edition Server
- Office Communications Server 2007 R2 – Enterprise Edition Consolidated
- Office Communications Server 2007 R2 – Enterprise Edition Distributed – Front-end
- Click Start, click AllPrograms, click Accessories, and then right-clickCommand Prompt.
- Click Run as administrator. If you areprompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type the passwordor provide confirmation.
- At the command prompt, start the cumulative update(.msp).
Removal informationTo remove this cumulative update, use the Add or Remove Programs item in Control Panel.
Sometimes, when you try to uninstall this cumulative update, you are prompted for the source CD. If this behavior occurs, insert the source CD, or provide the path where the source files can be found.
File informationThis update may not contain all the files that you must have to fully update a product to the latest build. This update contains only the files that you must have to resolve the issues that are listed in this article.
After the update is installed, the global version of this update has the file attributes, or a later version of the file attributes, that are listed in the following table:
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform|
ID d'article : 2502324 - Dernière mise à jour : 11 mars 2011 - Révision : 1