- You use Microsoft BizTalk Server 2009 to receive a Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) message.
- You receive one of the following kinds of 837 documents:
- At least one of the transaction sets is rejected and at least one of the transaction sets is accepted in a functional group while the document is processed.
- The "P" (partially accepted) error code is the correct error code.
- For more information about the 997 functional ACK message, see the "More information" section.
If you want to generate a "P" error code, click to select the Generate 'P' at AK901 when at-least one of the transaction sets have been rejected check box in the following location to generate a "P" error code:
- Before you try to click to select the Generate 'P' at AK901 when at-least one of the transaction sets have been rejected check box, click to select the Generate 997 check box.
- By default, the Generate 'P' at AK901 when at-least one of the transaction sets have been rejected check box is not selected.
Cumulative update informationThe hotfix that resolves this issue is included in cumulative update package 2 for BizTalk Server 2009.
For more information about how to obtain the cumulative update package, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
The 997 functional ACK message contains several segments. Each segment has error information that is identified when the incoming interchange is validated. For example, the AK5 and AK9 segments are two kinds of segments in a 997 functional ACK message. The AK5 segment indicates whether a particular transaction set is accepted or rejected. The AK9 segment indicates whether a functional group is accepted, partially accepted, or rejected. The AK501 element is the first element in AK5 segments and contains Transaction Set Acknowledgement Code. The AK901 element is the first element in the AK9 segment and contains Functional Group Acknowledge Code.
ID d'article : 2510755 - Dernière mise à jour : 25 mars 2011 - Révision : 1