- The issues that the update rollup resolves
- How to obtain the update rollup
- The prerequisites to install the update rollup
Issues that the update rollup resolves
Update Rollup 5 for Exchange Server 2007 SP3 resolves the issues that are described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base articles:
- 981820 New X-headers of a message item do not appear when the message item is retrieved by IMAP4 or by POP3 in an Exchange Server 2007 SP2 environment
- 2292150 A deleted hyperlink remains in the HTML source of an email message if you create the email message by using OWA in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
- 2411423 The Msftefd.exe process constantly consumes up to 100 percent of CPU resources when your mailbox language is set to German on an Exchange Server 2007 server
- 2450078 The sent time in an email message body is incorrect when you reply or forward the email message by using an EWS application in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
- 2451415 "There was a problem logging onto your mail server" error message when you use a POP3 client to access a mailbox in an Exchange Server 2007 SP3 environment
- 2536652 EdgeTransport.exe randomly stops responding on a Hub Transport server after you configure public folder replication in Exchange Server 2007
- 2536695 "Some items cannot be deleted" error message when you try to delete or modify an email message in a public folder in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
- 2536697 DBCS characters in a rule name are converted to question marks after you move a mailbox from Exchange Server 2003 to Exchange Server 2007
- 2537783 The EdgeTransport.exe process crashes occasionally after you install Update Rollup 2 for Exchange Server 2007 SP3
- 2538958 Extended Protection Warning Displayed in Exchange Management Console and Exchange Management Shell After Installing RU2 for Exchange 2007 SP3
- 2554575 Items accumulate in the MRM submission folder when managed folder assistant journal items in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
- 2556751 The EdgeTransport.exe process crashes when processing certain email messages on an Exchange Server 2007 Hub Transport server
- 2557304 The Store.exe process may consume excessive CPU resources and memory resources intermittently when a user opens a calendar item by using OWA in an Exchange Server 2007 SP3 environment
Update rollup informationTo download and to install Update Rollup 5 for Exchange Server 2007 SP3, visit the following Microsoft Update website:
Note Update rollups for Exchange Server 2007 are not detected on clustered Exchange Server 2007 systems by Microsoft Update.
You may want to deploy Update Rollup 5 for Exchange Server 2007 SP3 to multiple computers that are running Exchange Server 2007. Or, you may want to deploy Update Rollup 5 for Exchange Server 2007 SP3 to clustered servers that are running Exchange Server 2007. The update rollup is also available from the Microsoft Download Center.
The update rollup is available for download from the following Microsoft Download Center website:
Release Date: September 21, 2011
- Before you install these update, we recommend that you read the prerequisites, installation instructions, and known issues for the update. For more information, visit the following Microsoft website:
- Before you install an update rollup to clustered Mailbox servers, we recommend that you read the following Microsoft website:
- For more information about the Exchange Server 2007 servicing model, visit the following Microsoft website:
- This update rollup does not apply to Exchange Server 2007 release to manufacturing (RTM) version, to Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 (SP1), or to Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2). The series of update rollup packages for Exchange Server 2007 SP3 are independent of the corresponding series of update rollups for Exchange Server 2007 RTM, for Exchange Server 2007 SP1, and for Exchange Server 2007 SP2.
For a list of update rollups that apply to Exchange Server 2007 RTM, to Exchange Server 2007 SP1, or to Exchange Server 2007 SP2, visit the following Microsoft website:
Restart requirementThe required services are automatically restarted when you apply this update rollup.
Removal informationTo remove Update Rollup 5 for Exchange Server 2007 SP3, use Add or Remove Programs in Control Panel to remove update 2602324.
ID d'article : 2602324 - Dernière mise à jour : 17 oct. 2011 - Révision : 1