Hotfix informationA supported hotfix is available from Microsoft. There is a "Hotfix download available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If you are encountering an issue downloading, installing this hotfix, or have other technical support questions, contact your partner or, if enrolled in a support plan directly with Microsoft, you can contact technical support for Microsoft Dynamics and create a new support request. To do this, visit the following Microsoft website:
How to obtain the Microsoft Dynamics NAV hotfix or update filesAfter you request a Microsoft Dynamics NAV hotfix, a hyperlink will be sent to you in an e-mail.
The e-mail will contain a hyperlink and a password. You can use the hyperlink to download the Microsoft Dynamics NAV hotfix or the update files. When you click the hyperlink, the File Download – Security Warning dialog box opens. Then, you are prompted to run, to save, or to cancel the download.
If you click Run, the files start the download and the extraction process. You must specify a folder for the new files, and then provide the password.
If you click Save, you must specify a path for saving the compressed file. When you open the file that you saved, you are prompted to specify a path for the files. Then, you must provide the password provided in the e-mail.
If you click Cancel, the download process stops.
How to install a Microsoft Dynamics NAV hotfix or an update fileThe Microsoft Dynamics NAV platform hotfixes and updates are made available as single files. To install a Microsoft Dynamics NAV hotfix or an update, you must replace the existing Microsoft Dynamics NAV installation files with the hotfix or the update files.
File informationThe global version of this hotfix has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform|
- Exit any instances of Outlook that are running.
- In the following path, replace the Microsoft.Dynamics.NAV.OLSync.NAVSyncAddIn.dll file with the updated file:C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\
- If you are running a 64-bit operating system, replace "Program Files" with "Program Files (x86)" in the path.
- Replace Office14 in the path with the version of Office that you are running.
- At a Command Prompt, run the following command line:C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\RegAsm.exe "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\Microsoft.Dynamics.NAV.OLSync.NAVSyncAddIn.dll"
Note The relevant parts of the path should be corrected based on the corresponding operating system and the corresponding version of Microsoft Office.
PrerequisitesYou must have one of the following products installed to apply this hotfix:
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 R2
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 Service Pack 1
ID d'article : 2617761 - Dernière mise à jour : 16 sept. 2011 - Révision : 1