After you install the update rollup, you should create the following registry key on the CRM server for the entities that are related to scheduling:
To create the registry key, follow these steps:
- On the Microsoft Dynamics CRM server, point to the Start menu, and then type regedit in the search box to open Registry Editor.
- Locate the following registry subkey: HKEY_Local_Machine\Software\Microsoft\MSCRM
- Right-click MSCRM, point to New, and then click String Value.
- Type SchedulingEngine.CacheConfiguration.
- Right-click the new key, and then click Modify. The modifications that you make will resemble the following XML. However, your modifications will depend on the entities and options that you want to use. See the "More Information" section for detailed information.(and other, similar entities)
... (and other entities like above)
- A value of DefaultCache tries to optimize on the number of SQL queries and retrieves all records at one time by using a single query. After all records are retrieved, the data is stored in the HTTP cache.
- A value of Direct queries for each record by using a separate SQL query.
Note If you add more entities to the cache, memory usage may increase slightly because of increased cache size.
There are three mode types:
- SearchCaching. Used when "find available times" or validation of service appointment is being performed
- BookCaching. Used when a service appointment is being saved
- PublishResourceGroupCaching. Used when the resource groups are reorganized and "publish resource tree" is performed
Resources entities include the following subtypes:
ID d'article : 2651621 - Dernière mise à jour : 13 mai 2012 - Révision : 1