- You specified a non-English locale for your computer, and this computer is running Windows Vista Service Pack 2 (SP2).
- You installed or upgraded to Windows Internet Explorer 9 between April 10, 2012 and April 13, 2012.
In this scenario, Internet Explorer 9 is displayed in English instead of in the non-English locale language that you specified.
This problem is corrected for new installations or upgrades of Internet Explorer 9. However, installations or upgrades of Internet Explorer 9 on a computer that is running Windows Vista SP2 between April 10, 2012 and April 13, 2012 may still experience this problem.
Uninstall Internet Explorer 9To uninstall Internet Explorer 9, follow these steps:
- Click Start, type Programs and Features in the Search box, and then click Programs and Features.
- Click View installed updates in the navigation pane.
- Under Uninstall an update, locate the Microsoft Windows section.
- Right-click Windows Internet Explorer 9, click Uninstall, and then click Yes when you are prompted.
- Click Restart now (to finish the process of uninstalling Internet Explorer 9 and restore the previous version of Internet Explorer).
Note If these steps do not uninstall Internet Explorer 9, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Reinstall Internet Explorer 9To reinstall Internet Explorer 9, follow these steps:
- Visit the following Microsoft website:
- Select the language that you want to install and your version of Windows, and then click Download.
- In the File Download dialog box, click Run, and then, in the User Account Control dialog box, click Continue.
- Click one of the following:
- Restart now (recommended) (to finish the installation process now)
- Restart later
ID d'article : 2702313 - Dernière mise à jour : 16 avr. 2012 - Révision : 1