Microsoft distributes Microsoft SQL Server 2012 fixes as one downloadable file. Because the fixes are cumulative, each new release contains all the hotfixes and all the security fixes that were included with the previous SQL Server 2012 fix release.
- You enable the following settings in SQL Server Configuration Manager for an instance of Microsoft SQL Server 2012:
- Enable FILESTREAM for Transact-SQL access
- Enable FILESTREAM for file I/O streaming access
- You create a FILESTREAM filegroup and a table that contains a FILESTREAM column.
- You run an application that uses the file stream I/O.
In this scenario, the instance of SQL Server may end unexpectedly under high stress conditions. Additionally, you receive an error message that resembles the following:
SQL Server 2012The fix for this issue was first released in Cumulative Update 2 for SQL Server 2012. For more information about how to obtain this cumulative update package, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
ID d'article : 2721610 - Dernière mise à jour : 19 nov. 2012 - Révision : 1