Issues that this hotfix package fixes
- When the custom field values of a sub-project are rolled up to a master project, you may see an #ERROR. However, you can see the correct values when you expand the sub-project within the master project and then calculate the master project.
BUG #: 888565 (Office14)
- When you try to create a site for a project and set up the site as a sub-site of another project in Project 2010, you find that the projects are not listed alphabetically in the Select a project drop-down list.
BUG #: 890205 (Office14)
- When you open a project that has cross-project links in Project 2010, the scheduling engine may incorrectly detect a circular reference in the project. You may also see more than one external task in another project that is linked to the same task.
BUG #: 890952 (Office14)
- When you print or print preview a project in Project 2010, the inside text of the project in the Gantt bar is not truncated on the right-side of the bar as expected. Instead, the text extends beyond and overwrites the text on the right-side of the Gantt bar.
BUG #: 890987 (Office14)
- Assume that you set the Schedule from value to Project Finish Date in the Project Information dialog box for a project in Project 2010. You click the Update Project button to set a Reschedule uncompleted work to start after date for the project. In this scenario, some scheduled work is unexpectedly deleted.
BUG #: 891202 (Office14)
- Assume that you create a project in the English version of Project 2010 and you open the project in the French version of Project 2010. In some cases, the schedule of the project unexpectedly changes.
BUG #: 891362 (Office14)
- Assume that you use the Save for Sharing feature in Project Server 2010 and you have the saved for sharing project open. When you change the value of an enterprise custom field and save the project, the change is not saved and the custom field reverts to the original value.
BUG #: 891425 (Office14)
- When you view the allocation of resource in resource usage view, for example, the view may display the resource as overallocated even though no overallocation exists. To resolve the problem, you have to update the summary resources assignment (SRA) data.
BUG #: 891692 (Office14)
Hotfix informationA supported hotfix is available from Microsoft. However, this hotfix is intended to correct only the problem that is described in this article. Apply this hotfix only to systems that are experiencing the problem described in this article. This hotfix might receive additional testing. Therefore, if you are not severely affected by this problem, we recommend that you wait for the next software update that contains this hotfix.
If the hotfix is available for download, there is a "Hotfix download available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If this section does not appear, contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support to obtain the hotfix.
Note If additional issues occur or if any troubleshooting is required, you might have to create a separate service request. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for this specific hotfix. For a complete list of Microsoft Customer Service and Support telephone numbers or to create a separate service request, visit the following Microsoft website: Note The "Hotfix download available" form displays the languages for which the hotfix is available. If you do not see your language, it is because a hotfix is not available for that language.
PrerequisitesTo install this hotfix package, you must have Project 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1) installed.
Restart requirementYou do not have to restart the computer after you install this hotfix.
Hotfix replacement informationThis hotfix does not replace a previously released hotfix.
Registry informationYou do not have to make any changes to the registry after you install this hotfix.
File informationThis hotfix package may not contain all the files that you must have to fully update a product to the latest build. This hotfix package contains only the files that you must have to resolve the issue that listed in this article.
The global version of this hotfix package uses a Microsoft Windows Installer package to install the hotfix package. The dates and the times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) in the following table. When you view the file information, the date is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
ID d'article : 2794664 - Dernière mise à jour : 10 avr. 2013 - Révision : 1