- You start a peer-to-peer (P2P) call, join a scheduled meeting, or use the Meet Now button to start a conference in Microsoft Lync 2013 RTM.
Note The build number for Lync 2013 RTM is 15.0.4420.1017. To find the build number, click About Microsoft Lync on the Help menu in Lync 2013.
- You perform one of the following operations:
- You move the pointer over the audio button to open the audio peek, and then you move the pointer away to close the audio peek.
- You click the Hold Call button on the audio peek, and then you click the Resume Call button on the alert bar.
- You use certain audio-related keyboard shortcuts. For example, you press Ctrl+Shift+H, Ctrl+W, or Ctrl+Enter.
Note Global hotkeys such as Win+F4 still work.
ID d'article : 2814249 - Dernière mise à jour : 15 mars 2013 - Révision : 1