Server object, ASP 0178 (0x80070005)
The call to Server.CreateObject failed while checking permissions.
Access is denied to this object.
/Test/abort.asp, line 3
Steps to Capture Permission Issues
- Start Filemon. The tool immediately scrolls and sends a lot of information about which process is accessing which file. It also displays the results of those interactions.
- Reproduce the error, and click the magnifying glass on the toolbar to tell Filemon to stop logging.
- Save the results to a log file.
- In Microsoft Excel, open the log as a text file. In the wizard about how to convert the text file into a spreadsheet, click Finish.
- In Excel, on the Data menu, click Filter, and then click AutoFilter to filter the results.
- On the Results column, click Permission Denied.
The third-party products that are discussed in this article are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding the performance or reliability of these products.
ID d'article : 286198 - Dernière mise à jour : 26 déc. 2006 - Révision : 1