- You are using Office 365.
- You perform a move request for a remote mailbox from an on-premises Exchange 2010 server to Exchange Online.
- After you perform the move request, the Exchange Management Console shows the status of the request as Completed.
- Open the Exchange admin center on the on-premises Exchange server.
- Click Office 365, click recipients in the left navigation pane, and then click migration.
- View the move status of the mailboxes. You should see the following values:
- The status shows as Syncing during the mailbox move process.
- The status shows as Completed after the mailbox is successfully moved.
Get-MigrationBatch –Identity <Batch Name>
ID d'article : 2886058 - Dernière mise à jour : 29 déc. 2016 - Révision : 1