Section_Number are set outside the printable area of the page. Do you want to continue?
If you click Yes, your document is printed, but some text may be truncated and may not appear on the printed page. If you click No, the document is not printed.
Most printers cannot print all the way to the edge of the paper because of physical limitations in the way that the printer handles paper.
- In Microsoft Office Word 2003 and in earlier versions of Word, click Go To on the Edit menu.
In Microsoft Office Word 2007, click Replace in the Editing group on the Home tab, and then click the Go To tab.
- In the Go to what box, click
- In the Enter section number box, type the number of the section that appears in the error message, then click Go To, and then click Close.
- In Word 2003 and in earlier versions of Word, click Page Setup on the File menu.
In Word 2007, click Page Setup Dialog Box Launcher in the Page Setup group on the Page Layout tab.
- Click the Margins tab, and then click
Note A Microsoft Word dialog box appears that has the following warning message:
- Click Fix. This increases any margin for the nonprintable region to the minimum permitted setting.
Note If you are familiar with the minimum margins that the printer requires, you can manually increase the Top,
Bottom, Left, and Right
margins to the correct specifications.
- Repeat steps 1 through 6 if more than one section has margins that are set outside the printable area.
ID d'article : 290964 - Dernière mise à jour : 25 avr. 2008 - Révision : 1